Friday, November 5, 2010

First Photo Shoot & Baby Potraits

Although i didnt know how to take the best pictures,my friends appreciated the pictures i clicked.My friend brought her 2 months old baby for a photo shoot trusting me.I did my level best to gather properties in my house as properties compliment baby potraits.



Tips For Baby Potraits:
*Take pictures with natural light.
*Lookout for reddish baby feet,fingers etc as they add life to the picture
*Use less than 3 colors while taking baby pictures.
*Use mild colors like blue,yellow,white or pink.
*Dont worry if baby is not seeing you.
*Dont dress the baby with black dress as it will not go good with the hair color
*If background cluttered use a blanket to cover them.Even a baby blanket works.

I used some of the above tips in the pictures i clicked that day.Their parents loved the pictures,hope you too like it.
I was happy that they used those pictures in the birth announcement card.


2 comments:

sowmya said...

Excellent snaps... well taken and attractive too...

Ramya Kaarthik said...

Thanks Sowmy

Post a Comment