Thursday, November 4, 2010

Story Behind The Camera

Right from my childhood i love to collect pictures and see them once in a while and cherish the moments.Many of my friends say that i have a creative eye in seeing things but i didnt realise that till the time my husband gifted me with a Prosumer camera for my first birthday after marriage.Though first few days i was a bit hesitant later with self-interest and to learn something new i started taking pictures.
I have heard many say that the first few pictures may not come out impressive the way we wished it to be but my first set of pictures earned me recognition and because of that my passion for photography increased.
               I dont know whether my posts would impress you all but I am sure you will gain some tips from it.                                                                                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment